Tasia is a real estate paralegal who independently conducts residential purchases, coordinates land title and personal property registrations and interprets due diligence search results.
Tasia has a wide variety of experience in real estate, including:
- Various types of due diligence searches within Manitoba relating primarily to residential home transactions as well as basic commercial real estate due diligence
- Reviewing and summarizing due diligence search results
- Preparing and coordinating land titles registrations as well as personal property registrations
- Independent conduct of residential purchases, sales and refinancings, including preparation of mortgage financing documents as well as sale documents
- Assisting lawyers in drafting offers to purchase on private transactions (absent a realtor)