Tava Burton is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Regina office. She maintains a broad litigation practice.
Tava completed her JD at the University of Saskatchewan College of Law in 2019. She graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree majoring in finance from the University of Regina in 2015.
Tava worked as a financial adviser at Scotiabank in Yorkton from 2015-2016. Prior to attending law school, she was a research analyst and chief operating officer as part of the University of Regina Investing Team.
Tava is bilingual in French and holds a certification in Common Law in French from the University of Ottawa.
- Board Member, Saskatchewan Science Centre
- Board Member, Saskatchewan Youth Parliament
- Volunteer, Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Philip Edward Mackenzie Scholarship (2017)
- Inaugural Michel Bastarache Moot Competition, 2nd place (2018-2019)
- Inaugural Michel Bastarache Moot Competition, Le Prix Bastarache Winner (2018-2019)