Tava Burton is an articling student in the firm’s Regina office.
Tava completed her JD at the University of Saskatchewan College of Law in 2019. She graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree majoring in finance from the University of Regina in 2015.
Tava worked as a financial advisor at Scotiabank in Yorkton from 2015-2016. Prior to attending law school, she was a research analyst and chief operating officer as part of the University of Regina Investing Team.
Tava is bilingual in French and holds a certification in Common Law in French from the University of Ottawa.
- Member, Halcyon Chamber Choir (2012-present)
- Lector, Holy Rosary Cathedral Lector (2008-present)
- Legal Advocacy Clinic, Pro Bono Students (2016-2017)
- Just Rights Legal Advocacy Group (2016-2019)
- Philip Edward Mackenzie Scholarship (2017)
- Inaugural Michel Bastarache Moot Competition, 2nd place (2018-2019)
- Inaugural Michel Bastarache Moot Competition, Le Prix Bastarache Winner (2018-2019)