Yin Wang is an IP paralegal focusing on patent prosecution, including preparing correspondence, handling patent formalities, managing dockets and corresponding with clients and foreign associates.
Yin Wang has years of experience working as patent engineer/patent attorney assistant in foreign intellectual property agencies, assisting in filing of patents and industrial designs as well as dealing with Office Actions, which contributes to her understanding and knowledge in foreign patent prosecution procedures.
• Volunteer student tutor, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
• Volunteer, Alberta Deans of Business Case Competition
- Graduate with honors, SAIT (April 2016)
- Bob & Gynell Dawson Student Award, sponsored by Rotary Club Calgary South (March 2016)
- Student award for academic achievement, Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, China (April 2006)