Adam is a litigator practising with the firm’s advocacy group in Winnipeg.
Adam maintains a civil and commercial litigation practice with particular focus on professional and medical malpractice defence and regulatory issues. He has experience advising a variety of professionals in terms of defending malpractice/negligence lawsuits and responding to proceedings involving their governance and licensing. Adam also advises on a range of general commercial litigation matters, including collection and recovery proceedings.
Adam has represented clients before the Manitoba Court of King’s Bench and Manitoba Court of Appeal, as well as before various regulatory bodies in the province.
- Board Member, Gaining Resources Our Way Inc. (2021-present)
- Board Member, Camp Massad Manitoba (2018-present)
- Member, Professional Development Committee of Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2015-2017)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2014-2015)
- Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench Clerkship (2016)
- Gale Cup Moot Team (2016)
- Aikins, MacAulay, & Thorvaldson Honorable Marshall Rothstein Prize for highest academic standing in Constitutional Law (2015)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prize for highest academic standing in Torts and Compensation Systems (2015)
- Pitblado Scholarship (2015)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law (2015)
- University Gold Medal, Criminal Justice (2013)