Alexandre practises in the firm's litigation department with a focus on construction litigation, corporate and commercial litigation, professional liability, securities litigation as well as international trade and regulatory compliance.
Educated at McGill University’s Faculty of Law, Alexandre joined MLT Aikins from a well-respected international firm. He is a knowledgeable litigator with substantial experience in trial advocacy, injunctive relief and case management pleadings. Additionally, he has appeared before courts of first instance and appellate courts.
With three years’ experience working on regulatory compliance in Asia, Alexandre is able to meet the unique needs of diverse clientele faced with cross-border challenges, including matters related to international trade and anti-money laundering.
In addition to being fluent in English and French, Alexandre is conversant in Spanish and is accredited HSK2 in Mandarin.
- Director, Apathy is Boring (September 2016-present)
- “Arbitral Dispute Resolution in Flux: US Positions in NAFTA Renegotiations,” The International Arbitration Blog (August 2, 2017)
- “The Art of Trade: Knowing the US Position in NAFTA Negotiations,” McCarthy Tétrault LLP (July 20, 2017)
- “A Failed Gamble,” Canadian Class Actions Monitor Blog (May 29, 2017)
- “A Most Dysfunctional Application,” Canadian Class Actions Monitor Blog (February 10, 2017)
- “Is a director personally liable for debts incurred when the company is in financial difficulties?” Robinson Sheppard Shapiro (June 23, 2014)