Andrew carries on a civil and commercial litigation practice, with a focus on malpractice defence, corporate and shareholder disputes, commercial disputes and franchise litigation. Andrew’s practice also includes constitutional and cannabis litigation.
Andrew has significant experience in several areas of civil litigation, construction litigation and commercial litigation including corporate matters, shareholder disputes, franchise litigation and property matters. Andrew successfully argued the leading Manitoba case with respect to the interpretation of The Franchises Act, C.C.S.M. c. F156, reported as Diduck v. Simpson, 2018 MBQB 76.
Andrew’s practice also focuses on constitutional law and cannabis litigation.
Andrew has appeared before all levels of Court in the Province of Manitoba, as well as different administrative tribunals and quasi-judicial boards.
- Director, Manitoba Wildlife Federation (2021-present)
- Director, Winnipeg Squash Racquet Club (2021-present)
- Director, Squash Manitoba (2016-Present)
- Senior Editor, Canadian Journal of Human Rights (2012-2013)
- Summer Editor, Manitoba Law Journal (2011)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Isbister Scholarship for Highest Overall Standing in Second Year Law (2012)
- University of Manitoba Student Union Prize for Academic Excellence (2012)
- University of Manitoba Merit Award (2012)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law (2010-2011, 2011-2012)
- David & Myrna Bowman Prize for Evidence (2012)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Contracts (2011)
- All-American, Men’s Varsity Squash (Dartmouth College, 2006)
- Male Youth Athlete of the Year, Sport Manitoba (2003)