Baillie practises in the area of corporate and commercial law, frequently assisting on commercial real estate transactions, corporate financing and secured lending, the leasing of commercial real estate, representing both landlord and tenant.
Baillie acts as liaison with municipal government in issues pertaining to real estate development and assists with all matters relating to corporate governance including shareholder and partnership agreements and negotiating shareholder disputes.
- Business Coach, Fast Pitch, The Winnipeg Foundation (2016)
- Member, Savour committee, Health Sciences Centre Foundation
- Co-chair, Young Adults Division, Jewish Federation of Winnipeg
- Co-chair, Ben Gurion Society, Jewish Federation of Winnipeg
- Management Team Member, National Young Leadership, Jewish Federation of Canada
- Board Member, Canadian Friends of Hebrew University, Winnipeg Chapter
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Aikins Lawyers Published in 2012 Annual Review of Civil Litigation (November 18, 2012)
- Robson Hall Negotiation Competition Prize (2010)
- Art History Scholarship (2007-2008)
- Student of Highest Distinction, University of Winnipeg (2005-2008)
- University of Winnipeg Scholarship (2004-2008)