Benjamin practises primarily in the area of labour and employment and dispute resolution.
Benjamin practises in the area of labour and employment with extensive experience in wrongful dismissal and other employment-related litigation. His work extends to advising on employment standards complaints, human rights issues including discrimination and accommodation and drafting employment agreements and workplace policies.
- Duty Counsel, Civil Claims Duty Counsel, Edmonton (2018-2019)
- Volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre (2018-2019)
- Volunteer, United Way Week, Edmonton (2018)
- President, Law Games 2017, University of Alberta (2017)
- Student Volunteer, Student Legal Services, Edmonton (2014-2015)
- Law Society of Alberta
- Edmonton Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association