Braeden is an articling student in the firm’s Winnipeg office.
Braeden obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2023 and returns to MLT Aikins as an articling student after summering with the firm in 2022.
During law school, Braeden was the article section editor for the Desautels Review, a journal devoted to promoting leading scholarship on family-controlled and other private enterprises.
With a background in commerce, Braeden has a particular interest in corporate/commercial law.
- Article Section Editor, Desautels Review of Private Enterprise and Law (2022)
- Sports Committee, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2021)
- Facilitator/Teacher, CanU Law(2020)
- Garth Erickson Memorial Prize in Commercial Law – for highest standing in Commercial Law (2022-2023)
- Dean’s Honour List, Pitblado Scholar – ranked in top 10% of law students (2020-2021, 2021-2022)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prizes in Law – for highest standing in Comparative Law (2021-2022)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prizes in Law – for highest standing in Constitutional Law (2020-2021)
- Faculty of Management – Dean’s Honour List (2017-2019)
- UM Guertin Centennial Entrance Scholarship (2017-2018)