Catrina Thompson is an articling student based in the firm’s Vancouver office.
Catrina obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Calgary in 2022. She has experience working as a legal assistant. During law school she was an executive events coordinator for Pro Bono Students Canada and also worked on the organization’s Hearsay Podcast. She has experience working as a caseworker for the National Canadian Lawyers Initiative.
She has experience with tribunals and was successful in a USports Tribunal hearing in 2021 regarding Student Athlete Eligibility Rules.
Prior to law school, Catrina completed a Bachelor of Arts at Carleton University in law and legal studies.
- BC Children and Women’s Hospital, Still Fabulous Thrift (2020-2021)
- North Shore Community Resources, Senior Support, Landscaping (2020-2021)
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank, Distribution and Warehouse (2020-2021)
- Rugby Coach, William Aberhart High School (2020-2022)
- Team BC U17 Girls Rugby Manager, BC (Rugby 2018)
- Jackson Wright Memorial Award 2022
- CanWest Bronze Medal, Women’s Rugby, University of Calgary 2021
- Dean’s Honour Roll, Carleton University (2014-2018)
- Academic All Canadian, Carleton University (2014-2018)
- Gordon Robertson Scholarship, Carleton University
- Athletic Achievement Award, Carleton University
- Volunteer Excellence and Dedication Scholarship [over 800 hours], Cheakamus Centre Brackendale, BC
- CanWest Silver Medallist, Women’s Rugby, University of Calgary
- Canadian National Championship Bronze Medallist, Women’s Rugby 15’s, Senior Women’s Team BC