Catrina Webster’s practice involves all aspects of corporate and commercial litigation with a focus on restructuring and insolvency.
Catrina has appeared before the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench and the Provincial Court of Alberta. She has also represented clients at mediations and settlement conferences.
Prior to joining MLT Aikins, Catrina was an associate in the Calgary office of an international law firm. In addition, she worked for a large oil and gas company.
- Member, Advocates’ Society
- Member, Association of Women Lawyers
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Equal Voice
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Member, INSOL International
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel