Cheryl Frost practises in the advocacy department, with a focus on professional liability defence work.
Based in the firm’s Winnipeg office, lawyer Cheryl Frost provides litigation and administrative law services, currently focusing on professional liability defence work and regulatory issues. She also has extensive experience negotiating and drafting cohabitation, common-law partner and prenuptial agreements. A clear and straightforward communicator, Cheryl helps clients navigate complex legal issues and takes a client-centered and practical approach to resolving disputes.
- Lawyer, Fillmore Riley LLP (2008-2019)
- Lawyer, Gowling WLG (2006-2008)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association (2006-2008)
- Volunteer Judge, Robson Hall Negotiation Competition (2016-2018)
- Volunteer Judge, Canadian National Negotiation Competition (2017)
- Volunteer, Law Student’s Legal Advice Program (2002-2005)