Cheryl Frost practises in the advocacy department, with a focus on professional liability defence work.
Based in the firm’s Winnipeg office, lawyer Cheryl Frost has a long history in litigation and has appeared before judges and masters at the Court of Queen’s Bench in Manitoba. A clear and straightforward communicator, Cheryl helps clients navigate complex legal issues and takes a client-centred and practical approach to resolving disputes.
- Lawyer, Fillmore Riley LLP (2008-2019)
- Lawyer, Gowling WLG (2006-2008)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association (2006-2008)
- Volunteer Judge, Robson Hall Negotiation Competition (2016-2018)
- Volunteer Judge, Canadian National Negotiation Competition (2017)
- Volunteer, Law Student’s Legal Advice Program (2002-2005)