Curtis practises in the advocacy department in the area of civil litigation. His practice focuses on health law and commercial arbitration.
Curtis’s civil litigation practice has a particular emphasis on medical defence and the health care industry, as well as large scale commercial arbitration work. He also has experience with commercial litigation, arbitration, administrative law before tribunals, construction law and debt collection.
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Association (2011-2013)
- Volunteer, Legal Help Centre (2013)
- Volunteer, University Law Centre (2012-2013)
- Volunteer, University Legal Information Clinic (2011-2012)
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law (2011-2012)
- Max and Manly Isaacs Prize in Legal Methods (2012)
- Neil James MacDonald Memorial Prize in Criminal Law (2012)
- Dean’s List of Distinguished Students, School of Business (2010)
- BMO Bank of Montreal Annual Scholarship in Business Administration (2008)