Danielle practises in the advocacy department and provides general litigation services with a particular focus on professional liability defence work, regulatory issues and privacy.
Danielle’s areas of practice include civil and commercial litigation, healthcare law, privacy law and administrative and public law. She has represented clients before the Manitoba Court of King’s Bench and Manitoba Court of Appeal, as well as before various regulatory bodies in the Province.
- Manitoba Bar Association Health Law Section Executive Member (2022-Present)
- Manitoba Bar Association Civil Litigation Section Executive Member (2022-Present)
- Manitoba Bar Association Mid-Winter Organizing Committee (2019-Present)
- Manitoba Bar Association Mentorship Program (2017-2021)
- Bookmates Inc. Board Member (2017-Present)
- Marketing Committee Chair, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2013-2014)
- Student Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2011-2014)
- Student Volunteer, Centre for Human Rights Research (2013)
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- MBA Pro Bono Award for Families First Project (2015)
- University of Manitoba Undergraduate Research Award (2012)