Eric practises in the areas of corporate and commercial law with a focus on mergers and acquisitions.
Eric is experienced in providing advice to private corporations and shareholders in the negotiation and completion of purchases and sales of businesses, commercial transaction structuring, mergers, corporate finance, corporate planning, organization and governance, shareholder and partnership agreements and commercial real estate matters. In addition, he has advised a wide variety of corporate and shareholder clients in various industries, including professional corporations.
- Director (2015-2016), Secretary (2016), Winnipeg Film Group
- Student Lead (2012-2013), Student Volunteer (2010-2012), UMSU Legal Information Clinic
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law (2010-2011, 2012-2013)
- Law Society Prize, Second Highest Standing in Third Year Law (2013)
- Alf Francis Memorial Prize (2013)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prize for Comparative Law (2013)
- Osgoode Society Legal History Prize (2012)
- Honorable Archibald S. Dewer Prize for Advocacy (2012)
- Borden Ladner Gervais Professional Excellence Award (2011)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Arts (2006-2009)