Erica Klassen is a member of the MLT Aikins litigation team and maintains a general litigation practice. Erica also advises on regulatory and Aboriginal law matters.
Erica has experience with a variety of regulatory matters, including occupational health and safety, permitting and environmental matters. She also has experience with matters related to the duty to consult.
Erica has appeared before the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench and Provincial Court of Saskatchewan.
- Board member, Legal Follies (2017-2019)
- CLASSIC, Systemic Initiatives Project (Summer 2017)
- Pro Bono Students Canada (2016-2017)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship (2016, 2017, 2018)
- University Medal in Social Sciences (2012)
- College of Arts & Sciences Academic Scholarship (2011, 2012)