Erica is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Erica obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2019. During law school, she was an editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review. She was a board member of the Legal Follies and also sat on the publicity committee. Erica volunteered at CLASSIC through Pro Bono Students Canada and regularly presented on the topic of tenants’ rights to community groups.
- Board member, Legal Follies (2017-2019)
- CLASSIC, Systemic Initiatives Project (Summer 2017)
- Pro Bono Students Canada (2016-2017)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship (2016, 2017, 2018)
- University Medal in Social Sciences (2012)
- College of Arts & Sciences Academic Scholarship (2011, 2012)