Erin is an associate lawyer practising in the firm’s business law department with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, securities and general corporate commercial law.
Erin practices in the area of corporate/commercial law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, securities and general corporate commercial law, including corporate organization and corporate governance matters.
Erin completed her articles with MLT Aikins and obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2021. Throughout law school, Erin was an editor with the Manitoba Law Journal and the Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law. Prior to law school, Erin completed an advanced degree in political studies from the University of Manitoba and worked at the Centre for Defence and Security Studies where she was involved in the creation of a database on Canadian sanctions.
- Facilitator, “No Means No” Consent Workshop, Robson Hall Feminist Legal Forum (2018-2021)
- Volunteer, Refugee Sponsorship Support Program (2019-2020)
- Chair, Robson Hall Graduation Committee (2020-2021)
- Chair, Robson Hall Sports Committee (2019-2020)
- Facilitator and Coach, CanU Law (2018-2019)
- Coach, Stride Ahead Tough Track Club & CanU Track and Field Program (2012-2017)
- Co-author of an opinion editorial on economic sanctions
- A.W. Hogg Undergraduate Scholarship in Law – for highest standing in Faculty of Law (2019)
- Lieutenant M.M. Soronow Scholarship & D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prize in Law – for highest standing in first year law (2019)
- Dean’s Honour List – ranked in top 10% of students (2019, 2021)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prizes in Law – for highest standing in Torts and Compensation Systems
and in Property Law (2019)
- Taylor McCaffery LLP Entrance Award – for high academic standing and community involvement (2018)
- Faculty of Arts Dean’s Honour List & President’s Scholar (2014-2018)
- Academic All-Canadian Designation (2014-2018)
- University of Manitoba Athletic Award (2014-2017)
- Isbister Scholarship in Arts – ranked in top six students in Faculty of Arts (2015-2017)