Grant practises in the areas of civil litigation, business law, labour relations law, administrative law, aboriginal law and employment law.
Grant has appeared in all levels of court in Manitoba, the Tax Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Appeal, as well as before numerous Boards and Tribunals, including the Manitoba Labour Board and the Board of Revision. He regularly provides business law advice to his corporate clientele and has extensive experience with acquisitions and divestitures of retail pharmacies.
- Managing Partner, D’Arcy & Deacon LLP
- Life Council Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Former Chairperson, Civil Litigation Section of the Manitoba Bar Association
- Former President, Manitoba Law Students’ Association
- Chairperson, The Icelandic Festival of Manitoba
- Vice President, Fort Whyte P.C. Association
- Former Director, Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
- Former Director, Manitoba Law Foundation
- Volunteer, Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Discipline Committee, The Law Society of Manitoba
- Member, The Law Society of Manitoba
- Lectured at the Community Legal Education Association in Winnipeg
- Lectured for the Advocacy Program at the University of Manitoba Law School