India is an associate with the firm’s business group practising in the area of corporate/commercial law, with an emphasis on banking and commercial lending and commercial real estate.
In 2020, India obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba and completed her articles with MLT Aikins. Prior to law school, India attended the University of Manitoba and obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Community Outreach Committee Chair, Manitoba Law Students Association (2019-2020)
- Volunteer, Legal Help Centre (2019-2020)
- Member, Pro Bono Students Canada (2018-2019)
- Robson Hall Negotiation Competitor (2019)
- CanU Inspire Coach (2018)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Manitoba (2014-2017)