Jeremy practises in the area of commercial law with an emphasis on technology contracting; and also in the area of Indigenous law.
Jeremy has significant experience negotiating and drafting complex technology contracts for a diverse group of clients ranging from small tech companies to large enterprises.
In his Indigenous law practice, Jeremy has assisted Indigenous clients in drafting and ratifying laws, developing governance materials and negotiating service contracts. He has also conducted in-depth legal research and crafted legal arguments and submissions to support Indigenous clients in litigation matters and in advancing rights claims.
Prior to joining MLT Aikins, Jeremy was a Law Clerk at the Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan, and earlier served as Managing Editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review.
- Director and Vice-Chair, Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange Society (2019-present)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada Saskatoon, (2015-2016)
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Prize in Professional Responsibility
- Bereskin & Parr Prize in Intellectual Property
- E.F. Whitmore Prize in Property
- College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship
- W.B. Francis Prize in Arts and Science and Law