Jeremy practises in the area of commercial law with an emphasis on science and technology.
Prior to joining MLT Aikins, Jeremy was a Law Clerk at the Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan. During law school he worked at the University of Saskatchewan as a Research Assistant conducting legal research and editing academic papers. He was also a Managing Editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review.
- Volunteer Director, Policy Committee and Truth & Reconciliation Committee, Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange Society (present)
- Board Member & Treasurer, Temperance Brewing Co-operative Saskatoon (2015-2016)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada Saskatoon, (2015-2016)
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Prize in Professional Responsibility
- Bereskin & Parr Prize in Intellectual Property
- E.F. Whitmore Prize in Property
- College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship
- W.B. Francis Prize in Arts and Science and Law