Jessica Jensen practises in U.S. and Canadian immigration law.
Raised in Winnipeg, Jessica began her legal career at a law firm in Minnesota, where she started as a law clerk in 2014 before becoming an associate lawyer in May 2015, focusing on family and immigration law.
Jessica maintains a Foreign Legal Consultant permit from the Law Society of Manitoba, allowing her to practise U.S. law in Manitoba.
She is a member in good standing of the Minnesota and North Dakota Bars, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- Vice Chair, AILA Canada Chapter Executive Committee (2020)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Liaison, Manitoba Region (2020-2021)
- Member, American Immigration Law Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Section, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian American Bar Association
- Member, 14th District of Minnesota Bar Association
- Secretary, AILA Canada Executive Committee (2019-2020)
- Outgoing President (2019), President (2018), Vice-President (2017), Greater Grand Forks County Bar Association
- Board Member, Northeast Central Local Rules of Court Committee (2017-2019)
- Board Member, Northeast Central Judicial Planning Committee (2017-2019)
- President (2018-2019), Treasurer (2017-2018), Family Law Section, State Bar Association of North Dakota (SBAND)
- Co-ordinator, North Dakota/Minnesota Joint CLE (Grand Forks, 2017)
- Co-ordinator, SBAND Annual Meeting (2016)
- Lillian Elsinga Outstanding Student Leader Award (2014)