Jianna is an associate lawyer with the firm’s litigation group.
Jianna maintains a general litigation practice with a particular focus on labour and employment litigation. She provides advice on all matters relating to labour and employment law for both unionized and non-unionized workplaces. Her work extends to advising on employment standards complaints, human rights issues including discrimination and accommodation, employee termination and discipline and drafting employment agreements and workplace policies.
Jianna obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan College of Law in 2019. She was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2020. During law school she was the managing editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review. She completed her articles at the Saskatchewan Court of Appeals in Regina as a law clerk. Jianna spent one month seconding at the Ministry of Justice Constitutional and Legal Services divisions during her clerkship.
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship (2018)
- Victor Charles Hession Prize in Labour Law (2018)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship (2017)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship (2016)
- Vice-Chair, Administrative and Labour & Employment Law Section, Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan (South) (2022-2023)
- Legislation & Law Reform Chair, Administrative and Labour & Employment Law Section, Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan (South) (2021-2022)
- Managing Editor, Saskatchewan Law Review (2018-2019)
- Member, Editorial Board, Saskatchewan Law Review (2017-2018)