Kaitlin Ward is an articling student in the firm’s Calgary office. She returns to the firm after working as a summer student in 2017.
Kaitlin obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2019. Prior to attending law school she completed her Bachelor of Arts at the University of Victoria with a major in English and minor in Professional Writing. She played for the University of Victoria varsity rugby team as well as the Calgary Rams Rugby Club.
- Third-year Class Representative, Law Students’ Association (2018-2019)
- Social Director, Law Students’ Association (2017-2018)
- Volunteer, Elizabeth Fry Society Family Law Education Project (2016-2017)
- Social Director, Calgary Rams Rugby Club (2015)
- National Champion, Willms & Shier Environmental Law Moot (2019)
- Distinguished Oralist, Willms & Shier Environmental Law Moot (2019)
- Top 15 Oralist, Davies Corporate/Securities Law Moot (2018)
- College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2017)
- James M. Stevenson Scholarship (2016)
- Canadian Interuniversity Sport Honour Roll Award, University of Victoria (2013)
- President’s Award, University of Victoria (2010-2013)