Kennedy is an articling student in the firm’s Winnipeg office.
Kennedy obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba.
Kennedy served as the vice president of finance for the Manitoba Indigenous Law Students Association and book review section editor for the Desautels Review. She has also volunteered with and received specialized training as a youth mentor at Macdonald Youth Services.
Kennedy is fluent in French.
- Section Editor, Desautels Review of Private Enterprise and Law (2022-2023)
- Vice President of Finance, Manitoba Indigenous Law Students Association (2020-2023)
- Grad Committee Member (2022-2023)
- Program Leader, Level Justice: Indigenous Youth Outreach Program (2021-2023)
- Vice President, Animal Rights Forum, Robson Hall, (2020-2022)
- Youth Mentor, Macdonald Youth Services (2019-2021)
- Project Leader, Pro Bono Students Canada: Indigenous Youth Outreach Program (2020-2021)
- Dean’s Office award for dedication to advocating for the interests of the Faculty of Law and for Indigenous law students (2023)
- Anthony G. Draper Memorial Prize for Highest Standing in Remedies (2023)
- 2nd place in the Canadian National Negotiation Competition French Stream (2023)
- Donich Law Entrepreneurial Award (2022)
- Access to Justice in French Concentration at Robson Hall (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Michel Bastarache Prize (2022)
- University of Manitoba, Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Arts (2019, 2020)
- UM Guertin Centennial Entrance Scholarship (2017)