Luke is an associate in the firm’s Calgary office with a focus on all aspects of corporate and commercial litigation.
Luke maintains a broad litigation practice. He has extensive experience in assisting clients with various issues, including questionings, applications and settlement negotiations. Luke has also assisted with developing strategic advice and arguments regarding contractual interpretation, various types of liens, construction disputes, royalty disputes and shareholder disputes among other matters.
Luke has worked on matters in all levels of court within Alberta. Prior to entering law, he obtained a BA in philosophy.
- Volunteer Lawyer, King’s Bench Amicus Program (2022 – present)
- Volunteer Lawyer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel (2022 – present)
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Society
- Member, The Advocates’ Society