Maria is a partner practising in the areas of corporate and commercial law, with an emphasis on financial services and commercial real property.
Maria has experience acting as counsel for financial institutions, real estate investors and other corporations – as borrowers or in relation to business acquisitions and sales.
Her other practice areas include advising in aircraft financing, acquisition and sales, secured transactions, partnership, joint-venture and shareholder agreements as well as commercial leases for both landlords and tenants.
- Director, Chair of the Governance Committee, Steinbach Credit Union Limited (2015-present)
- Director (2007-2013), Chair of Governance and Nominating Committee (2010-2013), Balmoral Hall School
- Member, Law Society of Manitoba
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in Canada, Real Estate Law (Since 2019)