Mark Gill is a corporate commercial lawyer in the firm’s Vancouver office.
- Acted for a chartered bank in an asset-based lending facility of $18 million
- Acted for a lender in a credit facility of $2.5 million in connection with a storage facility in British Columbia
- Acted for a lender in a credit facility of $38 million in connection with a mixed-use office and retail building in Alberta
- Acted for a lender in a credit facility of $17.7 million in connection with a commercial office building in Saskatchewan
Vancouver lawyer Mark Gill practises in the areas of general corporate and commercial law and commercial lending. He provides advice on major business contracts, including purchase and sale of businesses and marine and related assets, as well as a variety of other commercial and trade contracts. He also acts for both lenders and borrowers in secured lending transactions involving real estate, personal property and marine and related assets.
- Member, South Asian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Author, “Ship Recycling and the Transboundary Movement of Hazardous Materials,” BC Shipping News (September 2017)