Mark Gill is a banking and commercial lending lawyer in the firm’s Vancouver office.
- Acted for a chartered bank in an asset-based lending facility of $18 million
- Acted for a lender in a credit facility of $114.5 million in connection with multiple apartment buildings in Western Canada
- Acted for a lender in a credit facility of $38 million in connection with a mixed-use office and retail building
- Acted for a lender in a credit facility of $17.7 million in connection with a commercial office building
Vancouver lawyer Mark Gill practises in the areas of banking and commercial lending and general corporate and commercial law. He acts for both lenders and borrowers in financing transactions involving real estate, personal property and marine and related assets. His experience includes both secured and unsecured lending transactions, asset-based financings and securitizations. He also provides advice on major business contracts, including purchase and sale of businesses and a variety of other commercial and trade contracts.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Treasurer, Canadian Bar Association (BC) Banking Subsection
- Author, “Ship Recycling and the Transboundary Movement of Hazardous Materials,” BC Shipping News (September 2017)