Patricia Youn is an experienced paralegal in various aspects of corporate finance and securities law.
Patricia has extensive experience drafting, reviewing and analyzing securities-related transactions, continuous disclosure filings and other prescribed securities-related documents with a client service focus, including:
- Public offerings, stock exchange listings, private placements, prospectus filings, take‑over bid filings
- Annual general meeting proxy materials, news releases, material change reports, reports of exempt distribution
- Applications, correspondence and other legal documents, agreements and related supporting documentation as required
- Electronic filings through SEDAR, SEDI, BCSC eServices, OSC Electronic Filing Portal, TSX SecureFile, Canadian Securities Exchange and CDS
- B.C. Paralegal Association