Reagan is an associate lawyer based in the firm’s Calgary office.
Reagan obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Calgary in 2022. She returns to the Calgary office as an articling student after summering with the firm in 2020 and 2021. Prior to entering law school, Reagan completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Indigenous studies.
- ProBono Students Canada Indigenous Youth Outreach Project (2019 and 2020)
- Pro Bono Students Canada Indigenous Youth Outreach Project Lead (2021/2022)
- United Way Gen-Next Member (2019 and 2020)
- Project Lead: University of Lethbridge Advocacy for Justice for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women (2017 and 2018)
- Research report included in presentation to Federal Parliament on incarceration of Indigenous Women (2017)
- University of Lethbridge Dean’s List (2018, 2019)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2018)
- Alberta Premier’s Citizenship Award (2015)