Riley is an articling student in the firm’s Calgary location.
Riley obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Ottawa in 2023. Prior to entering law school, she completed a Bachelor of Arts in sociology with minors in political studies and psychology at the University of Alberta – Augustana Faculty.
Riley holds a certificate in workshops for Building Capacity for Reconciliation, an Indigenous Canada course certificate and the highest level of proficiency in the French language for non-native speakers. Riley has legal interning experience at DDSG Criminal Law and the University of Ottawa Community Legal Clinic in the family division. She returns to the office as an articling student after summering with the firm in 2022.
- Mentor, University of Ottawa Business Law Society (2022-2023)
- Communications Coordinator, Runnymede Society – University of Ottawa Chapter (2020-2021)
- Dean’s List (2017-2020)
- Louise McKinney Post-Secondary Scholarship (2020)
- Augustana Faculty Right Honorable Don Mazankowski Scholarship (2019)
- Ivy and William Thomson Undergraduate Scholarship (2019)
- Jason Lang Undergraduate Scholarship (2016-2019)
- T4K (Thirst for Knowledge) Undergraduate Scholarship (2017-2018)
- University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarship (2016-2017)