Ryan Hallman maintains a commercial law practice focused on business acquisitions and divestitures and on commercial lending.
Ryan’s experience includes acting for both vendors and purchasers in share and asset transactions in various industries. He also acts for a diverse group of commercial lenders and has experience across the spectrum of lending. In addition, Ryan also practises in the area of forestry law, advising various lumber companies on business and regulatory matters. Ryan is currently the public appointee on the council of the Association of Saskatchewan Forestry Professionals and has previous experience serving on other community boards. His accolades include the Law Society of Saskatchewan Silver Medal, Ron Fritz Prize in Law, Eldon Woolliams Scholarship and the William Elliot Scholarship in Law.
- Public Appointee, Council of the Association of Saskatchewan Forestry Professionals
- Former Director, Jubilee Residences Inc.
- Director-at-Large, Saskatoon Churchill-Wildwood Constituency Association
- Former Director, Northern Saskatchewan International Children’s Festival
- Former Director, Students in Free Enterprise (Saskatchewan)
- Managing Editor (2009-2010), Editor (2008-2009), Saskatchewan Law Review
- “Overview of Typical Provisions in Personal Property Security Opinions,” Due Diligence & Legal Opinions, Law Society of Saskatchewan (2016)
- Guest Lecturer, Natural Resources Law (Forestry), University of Saskatchewan College of Law (2013, 2014)
- A leading practitioner, Corporate/Commercial, Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Silver Medal (2010)
- Ron Fritz Prize in Law (2010)
- Eldon Woolliams Scholarship (2009)
- William Elliott Scholarship in Law (2008)