Ryan Hallman maintains a general corporate commercial practice with a focus on commercial lending.
Ryan acts for diverse commercial lenders and has experience across the spectrum of lending. He also has experience with corporate governance, business acquisitions – share and asset transactions – as well as experience in the area of forestry law.
- Director, Jubilee Residences Inc.
- Director-at-Large, Saskatoon Churchill-Wildwood Constituency Association
- Former Director, Northern Saskatchewan International Children’s Festival
- Former Director, Students in Free Enterprise (Saskatchewan)
- Managing Editor (2009-2010), Editor (2008-2009), Saskatchewan Law Review
- Guest Lecturer, Natural Resources Law (Forestry), University of Saskatchewan College of Law (2013, 2014)
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Silver Medal (2010)
- Ron Fritz Prize in Law (2010)
- Eldon Woolliams Scholarship (2009)
- William Elliott Scholarship in Law (2008)