Sarvi Veylan's practice focuses on corporate commercial law, secured transactions and real estate.
Sarvi works closely with business owners, operators and entrepreneurs in a variety of industries, including tourism, financial services, retail, health care, mining and natural resources. He has recently been involved in several high profile commercial property transactions; private company mergers, acquisitions and combinations, multi-jurisdictional structured sale transactions, and corporate restructuring transactions and proceedings.
- Executive, Canadian Bar Association British Columbia Branch Real Property subsection (Legislative Liaison, 2016-2017, Treasurer, 2017-present).
- Director, Vancouver Bar Association (2012-2014)
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono Society of B.C.
- Judge, University of British Columbia Environmental Negotiation Competition
- University of New Brunswick George McAllister Prize in Torts (highest standing in Torts)
- University of New Brunswick Allan Earle Scholarship (academic excellence)
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot (Canadian Round) top 25 oral advocate