Todd is a partner focused primarily in the areas of corporate and commercial and securities law. He regularly advises privately held and publicly traded corporations and investment funds.
Todd advises privately held and publicly traded corporations and investment funds in connection with public and private offerings, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings, takeover bids, purchase and sales of businesses, secured transactions, corporate governance and compliance matters. Todd has a broad base of experience acquired by advising clients in various industries at all stages of development.
He provides general legal advice to clients and their senior management to assist them in meeting their business objectives. He has significant international and domestic multi-jurisdictional experience and often acts as external general counsel to his clients by engaging and leading teams of professionals in matters that are outside of the jurisdictions or fields in which he practises. Todd regularly acts as counsel in multi-jurisdictional public and private offerings of securities, secured transactions and the creation and structuring of Manitoba limited partnerships.
- The Law Society of Manitoba
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Sessional lecturer, business law, SEED Winnipeg
- “Small Business Venture Capital Tax Credit Program in Manitoba – Are You Eligible?” (April 28, 2015)
- “Significant Amendments to National Instrument 45 – 106 Exemptions Announced” (March 19, 2015)
- Recognized as leading lawyer for Information Corporate Commercial in Lexpert directories (2018)
- Recognized by Best Lawyers