Anna maintains a general corporate commercial practice. She advises various types and sizes of businesses, and has experience with asset and share purchases, shareholder agreements and corporate governance matters.
She also advises clients on Aboriginal law matters and regulatory matters. She has experience related to impact benefit agreements, specific claims and First Nations economic development matters, as well as environmental and permitting issues and Fisheries Act violations.
- Education Director, Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan Branch (present)
- Saskatchewan Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs (2015)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2010-2014)
- Volunteer, University of Victoria Legal Information Clinic (2012-2014)
- Volunteer, University of Victoria Business Law Clinic (2014)
- University of Alberta International Study Tour, China (2009)
- University of Alberta Education Abroad Program, Austria (2008)
- University of Victoria President’s Scholarship (2013/2014)