Anna Beatch is an associate who recently earned a JD with a co-operative education designation from the University of Victoria and was awarded the University of Victoria President’s Scholarship.
- Saskatchewan Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs (2015)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2010-2014)
- Volunteer, University of Victoria Legal Information Clinic (2012-2014)
- Volunteer, University of Victoria Business Law Clinic (2014)
- University of Alberta International Study Tour, China (2009)
- University of Alberta Education Abroad Program, Austria (2008)
- University of Victoria President’s Scholarship (2013/2014)