Caileigh maintains a general corporate commercial practice in the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Caileigh maintains a general corporate/commercial law practice with experience in tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, financing matters, and commercial real estate transactions.
Caileigh completed her articles at the Saskatoon office after summering with the firm in 2020 and 2021. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2022.
Prior to entering law school, Caileigh completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree at McGill University in Montreal and received her Masters of Professional Accounting from the University of Saskatchewan. She also holds a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation. She has several years of experience working for a multinational professional services firm, and draws on this experience to provide practical solutions and advice to clients.
- Member, Saskatoon Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Dress for Success (2016 – present)
- Editor, Saskatchewan Law Review (2021 – 2022)
- Member, Corporate Law Club, University of Saskatchewan (2019 – 2022)
- Member, Law Students’ Association, University of Saskatchewan (2019 – 2022)
- Volunteer, CLASSIC, Pro Bono Students Canada (2019 – 2022)
- Member, Golden Key International Honour Society (2012 – 2016)
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers’ Association Prize (2022)
- Harris, Lauretta and Raymond Earl Parr Memorial Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2021)
- Audrey Wakeling Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2020)
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2019)
- Dean’s Honour List, McGill University (2013 – 2016)
- CPA Quebec Undergraduate Scholarship (2016)
- George Arnold Hart Scholarship, McGill University (2015)
- J W McConnell Entrance Scholarship, McGill University (2012)