Carter is an associate in the firm’s Winnipeg office with experience in corporate/commercial and real estate law.
Carter earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba and was called to the bar in 2022. He has wide-ranging experience in corporate/commercial matters, including reviewing corporate and commercial agreements and assisting in a variety of acquisitions, corporate financings and private offerings. Carter also has experience working on residential real estate files.
- Fundraising Chair, MLSA Graduation Committee (2020 – 2021)
- Participant, Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada (2020-2021)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2019 – 2021)
- Participant, Robson Hall Annual Negotiation Competition 2019-2020
- Small Firm Wine and Cheese Co-Chair, MLSA Professional Development Committee (2019 – 2020)
- Adam Lezack M&A Prize (2020 – 2021)
- Brandon University Dean Honours List (2014 – 2015, 2015 – 2016)