Dani Nichols is an articling student based out of the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Dani obtained her Juris Doctor with distinction and Masters of Business Administration from the University of Saskatchewan in 2021. During law school she served as a student editor for the 2019-2020 Saskatchewan Law Review. For two summers Danielle worked as a legal student at a western Canadian full-service co-operative where she gained experience conducting legal research, drafting legal memorandums and other legal documents.
Prior to law school she completed a Bachelor of Commerce with distinction and honours, majoring in marketing.
- Community Outreach Co-ordinator, Law Students’ Association, University of Saskatchewan (March 2019-March 2020)
- Volunteer, NLC Case Watch Blog, Pro Bono Students Canada, University of Saskatchewan (September 2019-March 2020)
- Events Co-ordinator, Criminal Law Club (September 2018-March 2020)
- Volunteer, CLASSIC Legal Advice Clinic, Pro Bono Students Canada, University of Saskatchewan (September 2018-May 2019)
- Project Manager, 1L Panel, University of Saskatchewan Level Chapter (September 2018-April 2019)
- Not-for-Profit-Strategy Coach, Edwards JDC West (June 2018-January 2019)
- The Honourable Judge William Ross Campbell Award (2021)
- Frederick H. Zemans Spirit of Negotiation Award at the Canadian National Negotiation Competition (2020)
- First Place, Dentons and Pembina Negotiation Competition (2019)
- Academic Achievement Scholarship, College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor (2019)
- N. Murray Edwards JD/MBA Entrance Award (2019)
- Victor and Letha Colleaux Award (2019)
- Enactus Canadian Student Leader of the Year (2018)
- Edwards Outstanding Student Recipient (2018)
- Edwards Dean’s List (2017, 2018)
- Grandey Leadership Award Recipient (2017)