Devin practises in the area of labour and employment law, primarily representing management of organizations involved in a variety of industries.
Devin provides advice and assistance on all matters relating to labour and employment law, including the negotiation and drafting of workplace policies, collective agreements and employment contracts, termination and discipline of employees, human rights matters and workplace safety and health matters. In addition, Devin assists and represents clients facing regulatory and criminal charges, and provides advice regarding compliance, investigations and prosecutions.
Devin has represented clients before the Provincial Court of Manitoba and the Court of Queen’s Bench of Manitoba, along with various administrative tribunals.
- Student Volunteer, University of Manitoba Legal Aid Clinic (2013-2014)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- Court of Queen’s Bench Clerkship (2016)
- Gale Cup Moot Team (2016)
- Second Place Team, Robson Hall Negotiations Competition (2015)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law (2014)
- Pitblado Scholarship (2014)
- Taylor McCaffrey LLP Entrance Award (2013)
- University Gold Medal, Politics (2013)
- University of Winnipeg Dean’s List, Student of Highest Distinction (2010-1013)
- University of Winnipeg Entrance Scholarship (2010)