Eileen Libby acts as counsel to employers in the full range of labour relations and employment law matters, including collective bargaining negotiations, arbitrations, restructurings, labour relations board matters, human rights proceedings, and occupational health and safety matters.
In addition to labour and employment, Eileen practices extensively in the areas of professional regulation and health law. She has appeared before all levels of courts in Saskatchewan, the Canada Industrial Relations Board, the Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board, boards of arbitration, human rights tribunals and professional regulatory bodies. She has served as a hearing officer under the Saskatchewan Police Act.
- President, Law Foundation of Saskatchewan (2017-2018)
- Member, Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan
- President (2010), Bencher (2007-2012), Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Regina Chamber of Commerce (1993-present)
- Former Member, Canadian Bar Association National Council
- Former Director, Saskatchewan Literacy Foundation
- Former Director, YWCA of Regina (2003-2006)
- Lawyer of the Year, Administrative and Public Law, Best Lawyers (Regina, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2021)
- One of Benchmark Canada’s “Litigation Stars” – Labour and Employment, Insurance (since 2013)
- Lawyer of the Year, Labour and Employment, Best Lawyers (Regina, 2012)
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in Canada, Administrative and Public Law, Labour and Employment Law (since 2011)
- A leading practitioner, Employment (Employer), Labour (Management), Workplace Human Rights (Employer), Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- Lexis-Nexis / Martindale-Hubbell – “BV Peer Review Rated”
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel (2009)