Emma is an associate lawyer based in the firm’s Regina office.
Emma joins the Regina office as an associate lawyer after completing her articles with the firm in 2023. She maintains a general litigation practice.
- Pro Bono Student, Canadian Civil Liberties Association: Policing the Pandemic Mapping Project (2020-2021)
- Pro Bono Student, National Canadian Lawyers’ Initiative (2020)
- Pro Bono Student, Pro Bono Students Canada: Family Law Assistance Clinic (2019-2020)
- Member, University of Saskatchewan Senate (2019-2020)
- Vice-President of Internal Affairs, Arts and Science Students’ Union (2018-2019)
- Budget and Finance Committee Member, University of Saskatchewan Students’ Union (2017-2018)
- Secured Transactions in Personal Property Class Prize (2021)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Saskatchewan College of Arts and Science (2017-2019)