Emma is an articling student based in the firm’s Regina office.
Emma obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2022. She completed two years of undergraduate studies at the University of Saskatchewan’s College of Arts and Science before attending law school.
Emma has worked in a variety of industries including the College of Law’s research department, an artificial intelligence development company, a world-renowned potash company and a provincial court office. She also gained legal experience competing at the Donald G.H. Bowman National Tax Moot.
Emma has a passion for supporting community organizations, which is demonstrated by her participation in student government and three Pro Bono initiatives. She also enjoys yoga and cooking.
- Pro Bono Student, Canadian Civil Liberties Association: Policing the Pandemic Mapping Project (2020-2021)
- Pro Bono Student, National Canadian Lawyers’ Initiative (2020)
- Pro Bono Student, Pro Bono Students Canada: Family Law Assistance Clinic (2019-2020)
- Member, University of Saskatchewan Senate (2019-2020)
- Vice-President of Internal Affairs, Arts and Science Students’ Union (2018-2019)
- Budget and Finance Committee Member, University of Saskatchewan Students’ Union (2017-2018)
- Secured Transactions in Personal Property Class Prize (2021)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Saskatchewan College of Arts and Science (2017-2019)