Jeremie’s practice focuses on assisting clients with planning, drafting and negotiating contracts for construction projects, and advising on matters related to procurement of goods and services, including construction and professional services. Jeremie clerked with the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal.
- Assisted a public utility with the development of a suite of standardized construction contracts
- Assisted a public sector entity with procurement and contract development for multi-million dollar construction management services
- Assisted a crown corporation with construction and professional services for general and project specific matters
- Assisted a local municipality with the development of a contract for the construction of a swimming facility
- Assisted a First Nation entity with the procurement of construction services for renovation of an educational facility
- Advising a variety of clients on real estate matters including drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and purchase agreements
Jeremie has experience assisting clients with the development, drafting and negotiation of contracts for construction projects. He also has experience with matters relating to the procurement of goods and services, including professional services. This extends to developing purchasing documents including requests for proposals, requests for quotations, tenders, resulting contract documentation and other procurement documents. In addition, Jeremie’s practice includes experience with commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Director (non-voting), Regina Construction Association (2019)
- Presenter, “Legal Risks and Strategies for your Goetechnical Project,” Regina Geotechnical Group (February 2021)
- Presenter, “Understanding Your Legal Risks and Obligations as an Engineer,” Regina Engineering Society (January 2020)
- F.C. Cronkite Prize in Jurisprudence (2016)
- Class of ’60 Cronkite Prize in Torts (2014)
- M.J. Coldwell Prize in Canadian Affairs (2013)
- Dean’s Honour List, College of Arts and Science (2012-2013)