Jessica is an articling student in the firm's Edmonton office.
Jessica obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in 2019. During law school, she dedicated her time to volunteering for various organizations to gain exposure to different areas of law.
- Criminal Law Project, Student Legal Services (2016-2017)
- Tax Project, Pro Bono Students of Canada (2017-2018)
- Trial Division, Student Legal Services (2018-2019)
- ECLC Family Law Clinic (2017, 2019)
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel (2019)
- Hajduk Gibbs LLP Aboriginal Award, 2018
- Jason Lang Scholarship, 2018
- F.R. (Dick) Matthews Q.C. Excellence Scholarship in Law, 2016
- Undergraduate Dean’s List (2015, 2016)