Jordan is an articling student based in the firm’s Calgary office.
Jordan obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Calgary in 2022. He returns to the Calgary office as an articling student after summering with the firm in 2020 and 2021. Prior to entering law school, he completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Linguistics and Language with a French concentration and a Greek minor.
During law school, Jordan worked as a research assistant on the topic of Canadian offshore wind and green hydrogen development. He also volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada (Civil Claims Duty Counsel) and played on the law school hockey, rugby and basketball teams.
- Research Assistant, University of Calgary Faculty of Law (2021 – 2022)
- Teaching Assistant, University of Calgary Faculty of Law (2022)
- Foundations Tutor, University of Calgary Faculty of Law (2021)
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel Project, Pro Bono Students Canada (2019)
- Club Executive, University of Calgary Faculty of Law Rugby (2019-2022)
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society Faculty of Law Prize (2022)
- Scott Venturo Rudakoff LLP Scholarship in Insurance Law (2022)
- Howard Tidswell Memorial Award in Law (2020)
- Dean’s List, University of Calgary (2015 – 2019)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2016 – 2018)
- President’s Admission Scholarship (2015)