Kelsey practices in the areas of professional liability defence, health care and insurance litigation, as well as general commercial litigation, including collection and recovery proceedings.
Kelsey obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2018. Prior to articling with MLT Aikins, she interned at the Legal Help Centre — a non-profit legal clinic that provides increased access to justice for disadvantaged members of the community.
- Board Member, Football Manitoba (Present)
- Volunteer Lawyer, Legal Help Centre of Winnipeg (Present)
- Sports Committee Chair, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2016-2017)
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Robson Hall Chapter (2016-2017)
- Intern, Legal Help Centre of Winnipeg, Inc. (2017-2018)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Represented Robson Hall at the Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada (2016)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Arts (2012-2013)