Kelsey is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Winnipeg office. She practises in the areas of professional liability defence, criminal defence, health care and insurance litigation.
Kelsey obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2018. Prior to articling with MLT Aikins, she interned at the Legal Help Centre — a non-profit legal clinic that provides increased access to justice for disadvantaged members of the community.
- Volunteer Lawyer, Legal Help Centre of Winnipeg (Present)
- Sports Committee Chair, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2016-2017)
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Robson Hall Chapter (2016-2017)
- Intern, Legal Help Centre of Winnipeg, Inc. (2017-2018)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Represented Robson Hall at the Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada (2016)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Arts (2012-2013)