Lincoln Crooks maintains a general corporate commercial practice with a primary focus on commercial lending and the financing, leasing and purchase/sale of commercial real estate. Lincoln also has experience in the resource sector, assisting mining companies with land transactions and regulatory compliance, as well as experience in the area of business acquisitions, share and asset transactions.
- Real Estate Developers: Advising in connection with the purchase and sale, development and financing of large-scale commercial and residential real estate projects
- Landlords and Tenants: Advising in connection with commercial leases for office, retail and industrial properties
- Renewable Energy Developers: Advising on all phases of the development process for developers of alternative energy projects, including site acquisition, structuring and financing, power purchase agreements, procurement, construction and permitting requirements
- Natural Resources (Mining): Advising senior, mid-level and junior mining clients on mineral resource property transactions, including option agreements, joint venture agreements and royalty agreements
Lincoln represents a wide range of clients on complex commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, joint ventures, development and leasing. He also advises developers and lenders on matters relating to infrastructure projects, including renewable energy projects.
Lincoln also has extensive experience in the natural resources sector, assisting mining companies with development matters, joint ventures, land transactions and various other mineral rights matters.
- Former Director, Enactus University of Saskatchewan