Meghan is an articling student based in the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Meghan obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2022. Prior to entering law, she earned a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in human resources.
Before joining MLT Aikins, Meghan spent a summer working at the Senate of Canada, where she gained experience in federal legislation and policy development and assisted in the proposal and drafting of amendments. She is fluent in French.
- Third Year Representative to Faculty Council, University of Saskatchewan Law Students’ Association (2021 – 2022)
- VP, Administration, University of Saskatchewan Corporate Law Club (2020 – 2021)
- Volunteer, Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon’s Inner City, Pro Bono Students Canada SK (2019 – 2020)
- Steering Committee Member, Women Leading Philanthropy, Royal University Hospital Foundation (2017 – 2020)
- Human Resources Case Team Coach, JDC West Team, Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan (2018 – 2020)
- Co-President, Human Resources Student Society , Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan (2017 – 2018)
- VP Charity & Human Resources Case Team Member, Edwards JDC West Team, Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan (2017 – 2018)
- Chartered Professionals of Human Resources Saskatchewan Award
- College of Law Merit-Based Scholarship (2020 – 2021)
- Harris & Lauretta & Raymond Earl Parr Memorial Scholarship (2019 – 2020)
- Korpach Family Scholarship
- Edwards School of Business Student Award Fund
- Dean’s Honour Role, Edwards School of Business (2014 – 2019)
- University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarship