Pamela practises primarily in the areas of corporate law, commercial law and securities law, including public offerings and exempt placements, mergers and acquisitions of corporations and assets, start-ups, joint venture and transaction structuring, corporate finance, takeovers, amalgamations, corporate governance, shareholder and partnership agreements, corporate-planning advisory services, secured transactions, technology and intellectual property agreements, commercial real estate and franchising agreements. She has a broad base of experience acquired by advising clients in various industries and at various stages of development.
- Merger, acquisition and securities transactions involving local, national and international businesses
- Debt and equity private placements
- Shareholder buyouts pursuant to shotgun buy-sell provisions in shareholder/partnership agreements
- Advised Tundra Energy Marketing Limited on the acquisition of the Enbridge South Prairie Region Pipeline System for $1.075 billion
- Acquisition of The Property Registry (TPR) from the Government of Manitoba by Teranet
- TruServ Canada Inc. – Merger transaction with RONA Inc.
- Winnipeg Airport Authority – Airport Financing – Bond Offering
- Parrish & Heimbecker Limited takeover bid for Thirdcoast Limited
- Acquisition of Carlson Engineered Composites by Carfair Composites (a subsidiary of New Flyer Industries)
- Acquisition of AmerisourceBergen Technology Group by Intelligent Hospital Systems Inc. creating new company named ARxIUM
- Sale of equity stake of ScootAround, Inc. to WHILL, Inc.
- Sale of Dunn-Rite Food Products Ltd. to Sunrise Poultry Processors Ltd.
- Sale of Intelligent Hospital Systems Ltd. to Intelligent Hospital Systems Inc.
- Sale of Custom Helicopters Ltd. to Exchange Income Corporation
- Sale of equity stake of HyLife Group Holdings Ltd. to ITOCHU Corporation
- Aikins, MacAulay & Thorvaldson LLP, Associate (2008-2014)
- Tapper Cuddy LLP, Summer Student (2005, 2006)
- The Law Society of Manitoba
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Negotiation seminar leader, University of Manitoba, Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Law Dean’s Honour List (2005-2006)
- Garth Erickson Memorial Prize for Commercial Law (2007)
- Max Kaplan Prize for Business Planning and Finance Law (2007)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prize for Business Planning and Finance Law (2007)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C Prize for Securities Law (2006)
- Asper School of Business Dean’s Honour List (2002-2003)