Patrick is currently an associate lawyer, practising with the firm's business law group in Winnipeg.
Patrick practices in the area of corporate and commercial transactions with an emphasis on commercial real estate, real estate financing and real property matters. Patrick has experience with preparing and reviewing various types of commercial agreements, including purchase agreements, co-ownership agreements, limited partnership agreements and secured lending documents.
Aikins, MacAulay & Thorvaldson:
- Articling Student (2016)
- Summer Student (2015)
- Student Volunteer, University of Manitoba Legal Aid Clinic (2013-2014)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Received the Advocis Prize for Highest Standing in Insurance Law
- UMSU Scholarship for Academic Excellence, University of Manitoba (2012)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Management (2009, 2011-2012)
- Dean’s Honour List, University 1 (2008)