Selena Chen is an articling student in the firm's Vancouver office. She returns to the firm after working as a summer student.
Selena obtained her Juris Doctor in 2019 from the Peter A. Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia. Prior to attending law school, she completed her Bachelor of Arts at New York University, graduating magna cum laude. She is fluent in mandarin.
- Director of Publications and Systems, Law Student Legal Advice Program (2017-2018)
- Career Committee Chairperson, Career Service Office at Peter A. Allard School of Law (2017-2018)
- Volunteer, Legal Outreach Program (2016-2017)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Canada) Prize in Succession, UBC, Peter A. Allard School of Law (2017-2018)
- Dean’s J.D. Entrance Scholarship, Peter A. Allard School of Law (2016)
- Presidential Honors Scholar, NYU (2013-2016)
- Schachter Family Research Scholar, NYU (2014)