Selena Chen is a corporate lawyer based out of the firm’s Vancouver office.
Selena practises in the areas of corporate/commercial law with a focus on corporate finance & securities and mergers & acquisitions.
Selena obtained her Juris Doctor in 2019 from the Peter A. Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia. She completed her articles with MLT Aikins in 2020 and was previously a summer student in the firm’s Vancouver office in 2018. Prior to attending law school, she completed her Bachelor of Arts at New York University, graduating magna cum laude. She is fluent in mandarin.
- Director of Publications and Systems, Law Student Legal Advice Program (2017-2018)
- Career Committee Chairperson, Career Service Office at Peter A. Allard School of Law (2017-2018)
- Volunteer, Legal Outreach Program (2016-2017)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Canada) Prize in Succession, UBC, Peter A. Allard School of Law (2017-2018)
- Dean’s J.D. Entrance Scholarship, Peter A. Allard School of Law (2016)
- Presidential Honors Scholar, NYU (2013-2016)
- Schachter Family Research Scholar, NYU (2014)