Shea is an associate lawyer who practises in the areas of commercial law, as well as commercial litigation, construction litigation, real estate law and health-care law.
Shea practises in litigation relating to commercial disputes, insurance, medical malpractice, municipal law, personal injury, product liability and class actions.
Shea has appeared in The Provincial Court of Manitoba, The Court of Queen’s Bench of Manitoba and The Supreme Court of Canada.
- Archie Micay, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Corporations Law (2017)
- Dr. Douglas W. Leatherdale Global Citizen Internship (2014)
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Deputy Chief Commissioner, Residential Tenancies Commission – Province of Manitoba
- Member, Board of Directors, Bravestone Centre